St. Agatha Parish was founded in 1940.  The first Mass was celebrated on December 1st, 1940 in the church designed to accommodate 350 people. 

There were 70 families who became official charter members of the Parish.  To read the full histoy, please open the .pdf file...

Parish History



For an insightful look at how St. Agatha serves the community, read the feature in The Catholic Times by clicking here.